For all SocialMedia users who act in China. Sina Weibo updates its “Community Conventions”
Of special note is article 13:
- Opposes the basic principles established by the constitution
- Harms the unity, sovereignty, or territorial integrity of the nation
- Reveals national secrets, endangers national security, or threatens the the honor or interests of the nation
- Incites ethnic hatred or ethnic discrimination, undermines ethnic unity, or harms ethnic traditions and customs
- Promotes evil teachings and superstitions
- Spreads rumors, disrupts social order, and destroys societal stability
- Promotes illicit activity, gambling, violence, or calls for the committing of crimes
- Calls for disruption of social order through illegal gatherings, formation of organizations, protests, demonstrations, mass gatherings and assemblies
- Has other content which is forbidden by laws, administrative regulations and national regulations.
Sina Weibo is currently the leading microblog in China.
The website: Weibo.com