Mobile technology is embedded in our cars, homes, appliances, governments and utilities. Mobile is enhancing and expanding education and thus, transforming the world.
Mobile World Congress 2012 (27. February – 1. March) will celebrate the current state of mobile and offer a glimpse into where mobile has the potential to go next.
There are many components that make up the Mobile World Congress:
- A world-class thought-leadership conference featuring visionary keynotes and panel discussions
- A cutting-edge product and technology exhibition featuring 1,400 exhibitors
- The world’s best venue for seeking industry opportunities, making deals, and networking
- App Planet, the Centre of the Mobile Apps Universe
- The Global Mobile Awards programme, where we recognize innovations and advancement in the industry
- and the newest programme, mPowered Brands, where global marketers and agencies increase knowledge of mobile marketing and immediately connect with mobile players to bring their visions to reality.
The 2011 Mobile World Congress was the largest and most exciting event to date.
VIDEO: Gazing into the Future of Mobile
Predicting the future is a dangerous business. Even the smartest people get it a little bit wrong… we almost always underestimate how fast groundbreaking technologies will develop and spread.
Sometimes YouTube blocks content in various countries because of legal reasons. If the video is not working, please send us a note and we will substitute the link by another source provider if available.
GSMA Mobile World Congress
The GSMA represents the interests of mobile operators worldwide, uniting nearly 800 operators with more than 250 companies in the broader mobile ecosystem, including handset and device makers, software companies, equipment providers and Internet companies, as well as organisations in adjacent industry sectors. The GSMA also produces industry-leading events such as Mobile World Congress, Mobile World Congress Shanghai and the Mobile 360 Series conferences.
Sources: mobileworldcongress.com | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Youtube | LinkedIn | Google+
Photos / Videos: GSMA Mobile World Congress
All articles about MobileWorldCongress